Fujifilm has released minor firmware updates for seven of its Fujinon XC and XF lenses.
The company doesn’t elaborate on what exactly was fixed in each of the firmware updates other than a ‘fix of minor bugs.’ Still, for the sake of keeping up to date and preventing any of these unmentioned ‘minor bugs’ from affecting your workflow, it’s well worth it to download the update(s) and apply them to your Fujinon lenses.
Below is a list of each of the lenses and a link to their respective firmware updates:
- XF 10–24mm F4 — firmware version 1.13
- XC 15–45mm F3.5–5.6 — firmware version 1.03
- XC 16–50mm F3.5–5.6 OIS II — firmware version 1.12
- XF 18–55mm F2.8–4 — firmware version 3.23
- XF 18–135mm F3.5–5.6 — firmware version 1.12
- XC 50–230mm F4.5–6.7 OIS II — firmware version 1.11
- XF80mm F2.8 — firmware version 1.12
Instructions on how to install the new firmware are listed on each of the download links above.
Author: Go to Source