Tamron has announced that its 20mm F2.8 Di III OSD M1:2 macro lens for full-frame Sony E-mount cameras will be on sale at the end of this month. It will sit alongside two other close-focusing Tamron lenses: the 24mm F2.8 and 35mm F2.8.
The 20mm F2.8 offers a minimum focus distance of 11cm (4.3″) and a max magnification of 0.5x. This compact lens is only 6.4cm (2.5″) long and is sealed against moisture and dust.
The 20mm F2.8 Di III OSM M1:2 will be priced at $350 when it arrives on January 30th.
Tamron Announces the Launch Date of Close-Focusing
20mm F/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2 (Model F050)
January 14, 2020, Commack, NY – Tamron announces the 20mm F/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2 (Model F050) prime lens for Sony E-mount full-frame mirrorless cameras will be on sale in the USA on January 30, 2020. The lens will sell for approximately $349.
Now, all three close-focusing prime lenses including the 24mm F/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2 (Model F051) and the 35mm F/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2 (Model F053) will be on the market. Enjoy the world of wideangle prime lenses with this convenient and mobile lens, featuring the same 67mm filter diameter as all lenses in Tamron’s line-up for full-frame mirrorless cameras.
- Enhanced close-focusing capability expands lens versatility with an MOD of 4.3 inches.
- 67mm filter diameter, same as all other Tamron lenses for full-frame mirrorless cameras.
- Superb high-resolution performance that matches the latest high-resolution image sensors.
- Superior design and consistent 2.5 in overall length facilitate ease-of-use.
- Moisture-Resistant Construction and Fluorine Coating contribute to a comfortable, user friendly photographic experience.
- Compatible with various camera-specific features including Fast Hybrid AF and Eye AF.
Author: Go to Source